Sr. Director - US Based
Xpediant Digital is seeking experienced professionals who are self-driven and business solution focused with a proven track record of high integrity, a “get it done” attitude, and a passion for helping organizations solve complex business problems using technology. This candidate will have excellent client relationship skills as well as excellent project management, listening, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
This position can be located anywhere in the US based on experience and qualifications. Come join our growth and be part of an exceptional team to build Xpediant Digital into the leader in the marketing ecosystem integration and optimization space, while providing products and world class services for some of the world’s biggest brands in the Pharmaceutical, Bio Tech, and Medical Device industries.
As an integral part of our team, you are:
- A professional with 10+ years of experience with a BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or other appropriate file of study or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in the Life Sciences industry, in particular Pharmaceuticals (preferred, but not required)
- Experience working within a collaborative, cross-functional agency environment, particularly with QA analysts, creatives, UX and Visual designers, strategy, and business analysts
- Working to stay current with development trends and innovative technologies
- Actively pursuing certifications to help you grow
- A mentor to fellow team members
- A valued leader helping deliver client satisfaction through innovation and execution
- Establish, manage, and grow client relationships by demonstrating value and becoming a trusted advisor; generate leads within existing clients
- Engage in SOW creation / approval, ensuring requirements meet client needs while remaining profitable to Xpediant Digital (may include providing tasks, timelines, estimations, overview, and assumptions)
- Present SOWs to client and ensure timely follow-up, as needed
- Understand competitive landscape within client environment in order to support Xpediant Digital’s growth in an effective and efficient manner
- Facilitate client work sessions and meetings, following up with take-aways and action items
- Approve time for projects within Director’s scope of responsibility
- Ensure timely deliverables to client within agreed upon budget parameters, reporting to internal management as deemed appropriate
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes, and actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Actively participate on Management Team, providing insight and contributing with innovative ideas to support the firm’s growth
- Successfully perform in assigned roles, varying based upon specific clients
- Participate in post launch reviews to assess continuous improvement
- Represent Xpediant Digital in the engineering community, including supporting recruiting and hiring
- 10+ years of progressive experience in technology or management consulting or other related client facing roles; experience with DAM, CMS, and other enterprise SaaS solutions a plus
- Proven track record of excellent client relationship skills while managing multiple projects across global teams
- Active listener with excellent project management, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel will be required
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not and will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US
Who is Xpediant Digital?
Xpediant Digital is an innovative product and services firm rooted in the pursuit of digital asset ecosystem integration excellence focused on the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical industries. We specialize in optimizing the digital asset supply chain with products and services. That means we are experts across the creative to technical agency ecosystems, driving marketing ecosystem solutions where we lead with value and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our clients at the center of everything we do. Led by experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in cross functional teams to solve client problems and deliver results at market speed. As a Certified Partner with Adobe and Technology Partner with Veeva, we mix nineteen years of experience, innovative thinking, and proven results to streamline processes, enable cost savings, and maximize returns on our clients Adobe and Veeva investments. Above all, Xpediant Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience – one that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive compensation package, significant growth incentives, generous work/life opportunities, and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, and work hour flexibility that align with our customers. Xpediant Digital – a great place to work and grow!