Wagner Ranch Services, LLC is seeking a team-oriented, intelligent, and hard-working individual who can assist with bookkeeping services in addition to coordinating material sales from Taylor Quarry. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be familiar with QuickBooks, be proficient with a computer, able to efficiently run a truck scale, and be willing to work in a fast paced environment. Experience in bookkeeping and/or the aggregate business required.
RESPONSIBILITIES: One must be able to perform the following functions which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing standard cashier duties including weighing trucks, receiving payment, recording sales, answering phones, and providing excellent customer services in alignment with our core values.
- Maintain material inventory and assist in truck coordination.
- Accounts payable including calculating and posting invoices, verifying submitted invoices, and processing payments in a timely manner
- Assist Office Manager with Bookkeeping responsibilities which include time card calculations, Payroll entry, Posting & Recording A/R & A/P in QuickBooks software.
- Record keeping of job cost & work orders.
- Must have QuickBooks & Payroll Experience.
- Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple tasks
- Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, income tax and bank working knowledge preferred.
- Requires ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple tasks within a defined time period
- Must have the ability to produce and track documents and activity on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with QuickBooks
- Proficient with MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible