VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Role- SRE Consultant Location – Atlanta, GA (Hybrid is fine) Hire Mode – Contract/Fulltime Job Description:
- Provisioning cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud Platform) using infrastructure as code (Terraform) :
- Creating pipelines and automation to deploy Dockerized applications onto Kubernetes clusters
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Consulting with engineering teams to help them leverage our platform and tools on which to run their applications
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining tools built from the ground up in support of self-service, quality, security, and compliance initiatives.
- Collaborating with product, architecture, and engineering groups to build a platform that streamlines application developer productivity and throughput
- Participating in metrics gathering, monitoring, and alerting activities, as well as on-call rotations.
- Solving new problems with modern technologies.
- Automating infrastructure builds/configurations
- Build and manage CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Define, Implement and assign ownership for Stability/Reliability(SLIs, SLOs, Error Budgets)
- Collaboration with tribes/dev teams on Reliability development (Fixes, Logging, Delivery Metrics) Key Skillsets:
- 3+ years of experience developing and/or administering software in public cloud.
- Experience in monitoring infrastructure and application uptime and availability to ensure functional and performance objectives.
- Demonstrable cross-functional knowledge with systems, storage, networking, security and databases
- System administration skills, including automation and orchestration of Linux/Windows using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack and/or containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proficiency with continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling and practices
- Experience managing Infrastructure as code via tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience in setting up and managing/modifying CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Significant experience in configuring industry leading infrastructure/application monitoring tools (Stackdriver, Kibana, Grafana, Datadog, Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc).