VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ IT Procurement/Sourcing Specialist Alpharetta, GA Long Term Responsibilities:
- Create and drive sourcing strategies in alignment with the clients Digital's IT vision around centralized shared services such as Modern Workplace, Data Centers, Compute/Storage, Cloud hosting & platforms.
- Partner with Sourcing leadership at the highest levels to ensure all commercial requirements capture desired cost, performance, service, and business outcomes.
- Develop & cultivate mutually beneficial relationships and strategic engagements with key partners.
- Plan and assist Sourcing manager with the most strategic negotiations across the company, managing over category spend.
- Help negotiate the full spectrum of products, goods, and services for the IT Horizontal to include hardware, software (& SaaS), and professional services.
- Collaborate with appropriate finance, compliance, and legal subject matter experts in the negotiation and execution of high value contracts including Master Services, Enterprise License, Master Product Agreements, Statements of Work
- Adept at Office tools including Excel, Word, PPT and other workplace tools necessary for data analysis and contract review
- Ability to learn clients' processes for Buy to Pay and Source to Buy