VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ .NET Developer/Software Engineer 10 Months Location: Louisville, KY POSITION OVERVIEW: .NET/C#, REST APIs, Messaging, Microservices Architecture, SQL/NoSQL architecture; Strong Google Cloud Platform experience POSITION GENERAL DUTIES AND TASKS : The Senior Full Stack Engineer Is involved in all stages of software development, including front-end development, back-end development, database integrations, network and hosting management, user interface, user experience, and back-end server management. Begins to influence the department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments. Responsibilities:
- The Full Stack Software Engineer will:
- Write effective REST APIs and technical documentation
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in frontend technologies, distributed micro services, and full stack systems
- Work with cloud native stack, build on Google, use technologies like Kubernetes
- Work across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Write automated test cases to ensure correctness, responsiveness, and efficiency of the software product
- Provide expertise to influence project, initiative, and maintenance technical direction during discovery, planning, and implementation stages.
- Maintain modern development standards with best-practice approaches and development processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or combination of education and relevant IT experience
- 8 or more years of strong experience in .NET C# development, Web API development
- 2 or more years of experience in at least one of the following: Angular, React or any JS framework
- 2 or more years of experience with Google Cloud Platform
- 2 or more years of experience in at least one of the following: Java or Node.js
- 2 or more years of experience in Rabbit MQ/Kafka Messaging queue technologies.
- 1 or more years of experience in DevOps tools (Azure DevOps/Jenkins/GitHub)
- Experience in Document based NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Master's Degree
- Advance experience and/or certification in public cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform
- Advance experience in building software with Cloud native technologies
- Advanced understanding of web modular design patterns