VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Job Title: ETL Matillion Consultant Location: Milford, CT Duration: Contract Job Description: Mandatory Skills: ETL, SSIS, AWS and 20-30% on Matillion
- 7 years of rich experience in AWS cloud data and analytics space with solid understanding of Data warehousing product RedShift, ETL product Matillion and SQL
- 3+years with other ETL/Data integration tools and other Databases will be preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing cloud-based data lake/data warehouse technologies. Must have experience working with high-volume data and building batch and near real-time ETL processes using AWS services such as Redshift, Matillion.
- Experience with Matillion ELT/ETL
- Experience with AWS Redshift and Redshift Spectrum, AWS EMR, PySpark, Glue and Matillion,
- Redshift Data warehouse experience o Lead data migration and integration efforts
- Craft processes to ensure clean data o Prior experience with ETL tools like SSIS/Informatica and Databases like Teradata, SQL server will be preferred.
- Experience working with RDBMS, Sql Server, Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Teradata or Azure SQL -Data Warehouse
- Experience using Powershell and Python.
- Prepare data for job runs. Support existing jobs. Solve, analyze and repair production issues.
- Experience with S3 Object store and other Big Data storage platforms o Deep understanding of data mapping, data validation, data manipulation, data analysis use cases and Provide observations of the system and suggest automated steps to full-fill the business operations and the requirements.
- 2+ years of experience with visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or others) is an added advantage.
- AWS Certified Big Data Specialty certification is a plus.