My client, a big player in the field of transportation logistics, is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their established team. Due to their stability and position in their market, this job is known to be secure even in the shakiest of economies. What do you need to bring to the table in order to be considered for this role?
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Development experience under your belt
- Proficiency with writing custom APEX code
- Expertise in creating Lightning Web Components and maintaining VisualForce pages/AURA components
- Write test classes for any code you develop
- Create user stories
Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification at the minimum
Possess above average communication skills
Must live in Texas, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, or Alabama to be eligible for this role
- Base Salary can go up to $140k for top candidates. There may even be a little bit of wiggle room if you're an amazing employee prospect
- Completely Remote Role!
- 401k with up to 4% match
Comprehensive Health Insurance Package that included dental and vision, as well as free life and telehealth insurance
Collaborative work environment - teamwork is heavily encouraged