VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Role: Senior PLM Analyst Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ (Remote until Covid) Duration: C2H/ Full Time/ C2C JOB Description: Key Qualifications
- Proven IT Leader who has Digital Transformation experience in MedTech and or Life Science industry
- 8+ years proven experience in implementing PLM – ideally within R&D and Quality
- Possess the following capabilities:
- Exceptional planning and coordination skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills with Stakeholder management & roven ability to work across multiple organizations to deliver results
- Ability to deliver results and influence to groups/functions to achieve targeted outcome
- Create and champion a positive team environment and support the BD Culture as well as create compelling presentation and executive messaging
- Develop a deep knowledge of the R&D function, including key driver goals, short- and long-term roadmaps, key projects, and personnel
- Establish and earn value-adding, partner relationship maturity for yourself and for the entire IT function
- Partner with the R&D team and SMEs to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate proposals, and determine how they fit into roadmaps and priorities
- Identify and define new opportunities to leverage technology and/or process re-design to advance business strategies that directly contribute to driving revenue growth, cost optimization and/or risk mitigation and compliance.
- Complete the projects/improvements/deliverables needed to implement technology, processes, or services to meet business requirements.
- Execute projects and report progress, including consistent and effective communication, change management impact analysis, readiness and effectiveness, cutover and go-live support.
- Measure and communicate value realized on a periodic basis through defined and agreed upon metrics and supporting analysis
- 8-15 years of experience in a business including work in a technology function with focus in R&D
- Experience delivering technology and workplace solutions in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical regulated environment with solid knowledge of relevant Quality/Regulatory standards (i.e. cGxP, CFR Part 11, etc.)
- Proficiency in system development life cycle documentation, testing and release cycle protocols
- Proficiency in project management basics: charter, business case development, project management plan and schedule, stakeholder management, communication planning, risk/issue management, status reporting and running team calls
- Accomplished in multiple process and technology capabilities across R&D, including but not limited to: Lean Design Control, PLM, ALM, Knowledge Management, Labeling, and CAD.
- Ability to communicate complex business / technical challenges in a simplified manner
- Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders in written and oral communications
- Degree level qualification; or equivalent combination of education and experience.