Position: SAP MDG consultant Location: Dallas, TX(REMOTE until covid) Duration: 6 Months Job Description:
- Expertise in analyze, design applications and convert business requirements into technical specifications. Document business, functional or non - functional requirements
- Expertise in designing Master Data Management Solution including SAP MDG &SAP ECC
- Ability to work on migration of existing master data into MDG hub, validations and derivations using BADIs and BRF+ Should have worked on data replication framework (DRF), data import using DIF, SOA service, ALE configuration, key & value mapping knowledge on integrating MDG with SAP Information Steward and SAP Data Services for Data Remediation and Data Validation respectively.
- Expertise in implementing BAPI / BADI Processing.
- Expertise in MDG ABAP Workflows
- Expertise on SAP MDG Material, Supplier and Business Partners Solutions
- Experience helping organizations build business case justifications for the development and implementation of data management initiatives such as Master Data Governance and Master Data Management.
- Experience of working with Material, Product, Customer and Vendor master data in the context of SAP ERP
- Expertise in Configuring SAP MDG Material, Supplier, Customer and Finance Master data