VDart Digital, a VDart company is a Global Digital solutions and professional services firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA, USA, delivering cutting edge technology solutions, specialized talent, superior performance and seamless execution to meet challenging business needs of customers worldwide including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We lead digital transformation by designing and developing future ready solutions, helping businesses thrive in a Digital Society using blockchain, IOT, UI/UX, AR/VR, Cloud, Machine Learning, AI, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Identify management, and Intelligent automation. VDart Digital is solving complex technology problems and delivering long-term value for our customers by developing advanced mobility solutions. We power next generation of mobility and the growing need for mobility on-demand with our fleet management, digital key, in-vehicle infotainment and connected vehicle solutions by collaborating with leading automotive OEMs, Tier1 suppliers and fleet owners Job Title: Creative Director Location: Atlanta, GA Duration: Full time Job Description:
- We are hiring a Creative Director with demonstrated experience with hands-on skills in marketing. Must be skilled in developing and executing - Digital Strategy, Integrated Marketing, Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Media and Event Planning, Content Creation, and Visual Effects.
- Manage a team of Graphic Designers, Content Creators, Web Developers, CRM Specialists, Social Media Coordinators, Photographers and Videographers.
- Develop the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and demand generation through the promotion of company's capabilities and culture.
- Be the main point of contact for all solution level marketing activities and engagements.
- Develop content strategy by working with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders and manage the development, design and publishing of thought leadership content, research reports and case studies.
- Collaborate with solution and sales leaders as well as cross-functional teams, identify marketing goals and communicate weekly/bi-weekly/monthly marketing impact reports for your solution area goals.
- Define, identify, organize and manage participation in local, regional, national and international industry and technology partner events including speaking events.
- Identify strategic paid and unpaid media opportunities for content campaigns.
- Maintain a budget and ROI reports for leadership
- Significant and demonstrated experience in IT Staffing marketing
- Experience managing Public Relations (PR) and Analyst Relations (AR) initiatives.
- Hands-on experience with social media marketing, SEO, branding etc.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills, with experience developing differentiated messaging and content.
- Experience building effective sales enablement content and working with internal sales teams to further qualify / develop leads.
- Define, create and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Passionate about Marketing and Advertising
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding and awareness of the technology landscape