Title: Mobile SDET Multiple Location: SFO, CA / Charlotte, NC Mobile SDET Level Skills Expert BDD Expert Java Script Proficient Cucumber Proficient WebDriverIO Proficient Browserstack Mid- Senior level resource to manage a critical project for one of our biggest clients in the banking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications. Skills: BDD, Java Script, Cucumber, WebDriverIO ,Browser stack Technical Skills:
- Mobile Test Automation Experience with tools such as Appium with Cucumber in Java
- Previous experience in Application Development is desired
- Proven experience in all aspects of functional, integration, resilience and regression testing
- Utilizes active communication techniques
- Mobile Native Application and Mobile Browser Testing via devices and simulators in both iOS and Android platform
- Development or test automation tools framework (i.e, Cucumber, Appium, Java)
- Test script design in Gherkin / Cucumber format
- Familiarity with the Atlassian toolset
- Usage of Accessibility Testing tools
- Exposure to web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, JS REACT, etc.)
- Championing a test mindset across unit, integration, functional, resiliency testing
- Works to deliver and execute acceptance criteria and their execution on automated and manual basis.
- Develop automated mobile tests using tools such as Appium and Cucumber
- Be part of a squad to work on the sprint deliverables and preparing for next sprint activities
- Strong working knowledge of accessibility testing as it relates to mobile (using standards such as WCAG 2.1 or ADA)
- Develop metrics and trend analysis on test execution
- Train product owners in acceptance criteria writing and helping adoption of Gherkin / Cucumber or such tool
- Accountable for adherence to established test standards and procedures.
- Daily interaction with a global team.
- Initiates and completes test escape and root cause analysis, testing lessons learned, recommends future process improvements and defect prevention.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
- Have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong time management, interpersonal and people skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to operate comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team