Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret SCI + PolygraphSuitability: Polygraph Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: Systems EngineeringJob Description: GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared Devops Cloud Engineer - Integration Engineer Lead joining our team to support our Intelligence customer in WMA or St. Louis, MO.Job Summary: Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. Coordinates system development to include design, modeling, security, integration and formal testing. Manages and documents system configurations. Oversees the transition into production process. Creates and maintains programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.Job Duties:
- Provide systems engineering and integration support to the Government for the integration of newly developed capabilities targeted for IOC in the GSR Integration/test and operational environments.
- Develop and deliver the processes to perform integration, staging, and release management for these capabilities.
- Provide methods to automatically deploy existing or newly identified services, COTS and GOTS products, custom code, and software developed by the Government to provide an overall solution that meets program and product owner objectives.
- 5+ years of experience
- TS/SCI Clearance with CI Polygraph
- Thorough understanding of the following interfaces and formats: standard web services protocols (e.g., SOAP, REST, and OGC). Demonstrated understanding of Amazon Web Services and cloud services (AWS). Experience with delivery of an integrated solution using Agile software delivery techniques.
- Experience in integrating software, COTS, GOTS, FOSS, and capabilities into a baseline and making them an operational whole.
- Experience with proprietary and open source GIS applications and database services such as OpenGeo, ArcGIS Server, PostGIS and PostgreSQL, Oracle Spatial.
- Thorough understanding of integrating systems, databases of varying architecture.
- Experience with integrating security components with applications and databases.
- Extensive experience with AWS and cloud services.
- OpenLayers/Google Maps/ArcGIS APIs.
- Familiarity with Configuration Management and Request for Change process for review and assessment. 5 years of engineering experience.
- Experience in System Engineering and project/program management.
- Knowledge and/or experience with NGA imagery and date repositories, products, data types, and uses.