Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret SCI + PolygraphClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret SCI + PolygraphSuitability: No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required: NoneJob Family: Network EngineeringJob Description:
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Coordinates system development to include design, modeling, security, integration and formal testing.
- Manages and documents system configurations.
- Oversees the transition into production process.
- Creates and maintains programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Responsible for collaborating with business units to understand how automation can improve workflow opportunities for automation within software processes; gathering requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions; designing and executing quality assurance tests using scripts that automatically test functionality; integrating systems via direct connections and/or rest application plug-ins; setting technical thresholds, and developing, deploying and maintain scripts so they accomplish their intended function.
Desired Qualifications: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experienceRequired Certification: DoD8570 IAT II DESIRED Certification: CTAL-TAE (Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Automation Engineer). Automation engineers must possess an ISA Certified Automation Professional (CAP) credential before starting on the ECS3 task order. Will be required to secure certification after hire. Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Travel Required: None T elecommuting Options: OnsiteWork Location: USA DC WashingtonAdditional Work Locations: COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Qualifications Include: Demonstrated experience in automating technical processes to achieve a positive business impact through systems integration and custom scripting in one of the following programming languages (C#, SQL, Java, Python, and/or R).
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering and 7 years of experience with robotics, statistics, artificial intelligence, or machine learning.