Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top SecretSuitability: No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: Software DevelopmentJob Description: GDIT is growing and our mission is to deliver outstanding customer service, next-generation technologies and drive innovation within the US Federal Government marketplace to meet the mission-critical needs. We are currently seeking software engineer to join our team in Washington, DC. US Citizenship is required with an active Top Secret clearance Required Skills: Required Skillset: PL/SQL, Experience with HTML Experience with Relational Database Design (Oracle 12c) Experience with Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) Strong desire to learn APEX & willingness to take course on APEX if needed Optional Skillset: APEX, JIRA experience, Java Script, Experience with CSS, Experience and knowledge of RESTful service architecture, Experience with Agile methodology experience Duties:
- Performs all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs.
- Creates a variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application.
- Performs software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs.
- Prepares and analyzes reports on software project specifications, activities, or status.
- Document the software or system process for future maintenance and updates.