Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: Interim SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: SecretSuitability: No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: Software DevelopmentJob Description: Do you hold an active US government security clearance? Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Would you like to join a team that encourages ingenuity and is mission driven? Would you like to join an organization that makes a difference for our warfighters and our citizens? The Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract provides knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training. We are currently seeking an Applications Developer, Senior (DevSecOps + Master Data Management Engineer). Job Description:
- Performs all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Analyzes user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs
- Creates a variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application
- Performs software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs
- Provides analysis for reports on software project specifications, activities, or status
- Thoroughly documents the software or system for future maintenance and updates
- May coach and provide guidance to less-experienced professionals
- May serve as a team or task lead
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an Information Technology.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTUTION: Six (6) years of related experience or four (4) years of related experience with an AA/AS degree.
- Six (6) years of experience, to include: Software Design, Development, and Test and Evaluation.
- Three (3) years of experience in database development, web page design, computer based training development, and using .NET tools and .net integrated development environment tools, asp.net, SQL Server, and HTML editor tools. Experience may be concurrent.
- Intermediate level industry certification from one of the following: Microsoft, AWS, Sun, Red Hat, Oracle, CompTIA or relevant technology.
- IAT Level II baseline certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.