Hilti: Logistics Data Management Specialist Job reference:WD-0017131 Logistics Data Management Specialist Tulsa What's the role? The role of the Logistics Data Management Specialist is a functional expert for all of Hilti North America's SAP material master data. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ongoing business support by providing coaching and training on system functionality, providing ongoing system support by ensuring creation, updates, and maintenance to the material master is performed, and by partnering with the Process Manager to improve systems and processes. Who is Hilti? Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers. What does the role involve? Material master setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, and testing:Creation and maintenance of all standard material numbers within SAP (global and nationalCreation and maintenance of all fixed combo material numbers within SAPCreation and maintenance of all configurable materials within SAPCreation and maintenance of purchase info records (PIR's) and source lists for national materialsSet up and maintenance of internal customer ship-to partners (IST), vendor updates, and material copy control for all HNA plantsChanges to existing material master settings as required by PM & MM teamsPartner with Finance team to resolve any master data issues preventing completion of cost roll-up activitiesAssist with the management of the material phase-out process, quality issues, and regional sales via the SAP SS local functionalityConversion of materials from specials to standard materials and from standard materials to specialsResponsible for material master functional acceptance testing and regression testing for all new SAP releasesManage sub-contractor physical inventory countsDefine dates in which quarterly counts will take place at the sub-contractors each yearActively communicate requirements to all stakeholders (sub-contractors & material management team) on a timely mannerCreate count documents for each sub-contractorMonitor count activities and report on progressReport final count and variance details to managementTrain users on material master processes as requiredMM team on material master processesData management team on the maintenance and creation of new materialsProject management for processes directly impacting material data:Working with local and global team members to define requirementsTesting and implementation of any new functionality within SAPCommunication and change management for affected end usersRemedy Incident remediationTroubleshoot all material master failuresEscalate to higher level process experts, global business, and global IT as requiredAdditional duties, as assigned Hilti has been ranked in the Top 10 among the 'World's Best Workplaces' in 2022, coming in at #8! What do we offer? Throughout your career, you'll own your own development and find the right way to grow and leverage your strengths. Why should you apply? You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture. What you need is:
- High School Diploma/GED, required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years' experience in Logistics operational expertise resulting in a deep knowledge of material master and inventory processes including touch points with Customer Service, Distribution Centers, Hilti Stores, Fleet Management, Credit, Finance, Tax, Global Business and IT.
- SAP proficiency of Hilti's material master, order entry processes, and Central Warehouses, Distribution Centers, Hilti Stores and Repair Center replenishment networks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, required
- Ability to troubleshoot failures, determining a system setup or user issue
- High proficiency of customer order processing and knowledge of SAP applications including SAP queries
- Ability to adapt to new ideas and demands and to think "outside of the box"
- Demonstrated ability to provide self-leadership/initiative
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines in a changing environment.
- Good communication (verbal, written, presentation) skill.
- Ability to work in a team environment with values of integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment.
- Ability to provide coaching to other teams as required
- Up to 10% domestic & international travel, required