Virtual Networx Inc is looking for Data Architect with AWS for our financial client located in Atlanta, GA (Remote till Covid ends). consultant should travel to client location once he got selected also he/she has to visit client location in Reston, VA at least once in a Month. Job Responsibilities:
- Assist internal business units to migrate their applications within Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem from older version of Enterprise Data Lake and Data Science to modernized version of Enterprise Data Lake and Data Science
- Conduct analysis of options and recommend optimum migration strategy in collaboration with data stewards, architects, domain experts and in accordance with Enterprise Policy
- Facilitate access to AWS services for the business units by submitting requests in the enterprise systems, follow up, co-ordinate and answer any questions from the cloud management team
- Analyze patterns of migration requests to develop standardized solutions achieving quality, efficiency, and work process improvements
- Perform research on migration exceptions and work with cross functional teams to identify solutions or workarounds and communicate the outcomes and impacts to stakeholders
- Bachelors in a data and analytics field such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration etc.
- Five or more years of experience in data compilation, reporting and analytics and data analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and analytic tools such as Tableau, SAS etc.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services Cloud and technical services such as S3, RDS and Redshift