job summary:Our client in San Antonio is looking for an Azure Dev Ops Engineer this role will be REMOTE with occasional travel to Austin. Seeking a passionate and innovative Azure DevOps Engineer with 3 - 4+ years of cloud deployment experience. In this role you will be part of the team that architects, implements, and deploys our Azure cloud-based offerings.Specifically, we are looking for an Engineer to work in the Government space. CJIS clearance is required, as is proof of U.S. citizenship.
location: San Antonio, Texasjob type: Contractsalary: $50 - 62 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Top Required Skills: 3-4 years of Azure based experience
- Experience in ARM (Azure Resource Manager)
- Azure DevOps
- PowerShell and Ansible are preferred
- Terraform and SentryOne are preferred
- Customer facing, great communication
- Provision new Azure infrastructure and services based on end-user requirements.
- Automate infrastructure deployments utilizing custom templates and modules.
- Manage end-to-end deployment projects for new and existing workloads.
- Architect Azure environment best practices and deployment methodologies.
- Educate customers on Azure best practices and architecture.
- Act as an escalation point for Azure Support Engineering teams when required.
- Create automation tools and processes to improve day to day functions
skills: DevOpsCloudAzure Migration Experience Azure infrastructure Data AnalysisSentryOneTerraformKubernetes (2 years of experience is required) Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors