job summary:Exciting opportunity for Data Scientist or Data Analyst who is ready for the next step in their career.Data Scientist Direct Hire Hybrid - Flexible days, based out of Atlanta About: This company provides innovative solutions that enable and control expense-related purchasing and payment processes. The payment solutions are divided into five groups: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Scope: In this role you will be a lead analyst performing data science style analytics in three areas. Marketing 40% Sales 40% F&A 20% Activities would include building digital funnels for sales conversion strategies, analyzing company marketing effectiveness, and analyzing macrodynamics to understand the ups and downs of Fleetcor's clients buying cycles. Solid proficiency with SAS, R, or Python would be required. Solid ability with any data visualization technologies is also requiredAnd the ability to effectively communicate these findings to the C suite is a must. Requirements: 1) SQL 2) R/Python/SAS 3) Data Visualization 4) Communication - Able to communicate with C level executives 5) Bachelor's degree of higher Sells:
- This role will have a large impact on the department as it is only 2 years old
- High Visibility to C level executives
- Company issued equipment + remote access
- Monthly Internet stipend
- Understand marketing campaigns and provide key insights on how different customers react to campaigns. Provide insights on conversion rates of customers, who/what/where to target to optimize ROI and help create digital personas and segments with these data points
- Experience with forecasting, statistical analysis, predictive algorithms, clustering, and segmentation will be helpful. Utilize insights and analytics to lead/pipeline funnel, multi-touch campaigns, buyers' journey, multi-touch attribution and investment/ROI
- Provide analytics and insights to progress Leads to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and through to Closed Opportunities.
- Apply marketing and analytics expertise to ensure that nurture campaigns align to their segments with appropriate messaging and effective call to action. Be a champion for A/B testing, measuring results, and making changes to boost conversions.
- Create statistical models to identify attrition and softness in the business. Create a churn predictor model to help client services be more proactive than reactive and ultimately help reduce churn and attrition
- Work with sales reporting to help identify "the why" behind sales performance in various sectors. Create and test various customer segmentation(s) to better identify trends and help improve sales performance and realization
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders. Align and partner with key business leaders to understand business objectives, Key Performance Indicators and measurements of success.
- Assist with market sizing efforts and correlating total addressable market. Calculation of market share and building out strategies to increase market share
- Provide analytical support and work with FP&A to help with forecasting of volume. Create a funnel framework correlating market size to Fleetcor transactions
- Drive data governance, data quality and compliance. Ensure controls are in place for data acquisition, enrichment, data deletion, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)