job summary:- Position Location: Onsite- Working Hours - regular 9am to 5pm.Required Skills:
location: MILPITAS, Californiajob type: Contractsalary: $74.25 - 79.25 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Object Oriented Programming in Java and C/C in the Linux environment
- Linux system programming with awareness of Linux internals.
- Knowledge of Linux containers and other devOps (CI/CD) frameworks.
- Experience in distributed systems
- Able to develop scripts in Python or bash in the Linux environment
- Work with other engineers to get detailed requirements and develop image processing framework features that helps to efficiently run image processing algorithms on Linux clusters
- Book tool time on LS inspectors and/or benches and qualify the entire wafer inspector software with focus on IMC use cases.
- Handle internal or external escalations and provide prompt solutions to problems/questions that arise
skills: LinuxJavaDevOpsPython Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)