job summary:The Asset Inventory Specialist will be responsible for tracking requirements to keep inventory levels at safe levels for the company's operations. This role will require basic knowledge of computers and network devices or the ability to differentiate between network modules that are associated with different routers and switches. location: Irvine, Californiajob type: Contractsalary: $22 - 25 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Assist with ordering process based on project needs, track inventory delivery timelines.
- Unbox and tag assets for anything over $5,000.00.
- Associate inventory with appropriate project storage areas, assist with hardware deployment with appropriate switch type, modules and optics per deployment.
- Connect console and power for remote configuration console in equipment room.
- Label configured equipment and organize staged equipment in Admin Mods for Field Techs.
- Keep operational hardware values on console port for remote reconfiguration and faster recovery from outages.
- Decommission hardware with testing, scanning and documenting the hardware before moving hardware to salvage pick up zone.
skills: Asset Management (2 years of experience is required)Computer Skills (2 years of experience is required)Cisco (2 years of experience is preferred)Inventory Asset Management (2 years of experience is preferred) Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors