- 5-8 Years Experience
- Excellent demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies and improve processes.
- Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Understanding of health industry diagnosis, procedure and revenue codes and their application
- Excellent business analytical skills.
- Excellent process analysis skills
- Excellent process documentation skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail, highly -organized, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform systems analysis as well as functional business requirements analysis
location: Reston, Virginiajob type: Contractsalary: $51 - 61 per hourwork hours: 9am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:N/A qualifications:
- Experience in a software application development environment in an analytical role
- Bachelors (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree required)
skills: Business Analysis Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors