location: Plano, Texasjob type: Contractsalary: $67 - 77 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- elf-driven individual, who is a continual learner, with good project management skills
- Solid understanding of large scale applications, network architectures, monitoring and fault management
- Must have 4+ years' experience developing alerting and application dashboards using Splunk as well as utilizing APM tools such as AppDynamics and/or Dynatrace
- Minimum 4+ years' experience with implementation of synthetic and business process monitoring tools such as SiteScope, VuGen, Glassbox, Catchpoint.
- Experience with ticketing systems like Remedy or ServiceNow.
- strong understanding and exposure with both Windows and Linux Systems
- This Application Monitoring DevOPS Engineer will be responsible for delivering and supporting monitoring solutions for large-scale network, system, application, service, and business application availability.
- This position involves the creation, deployment and support of the application and system instrumentation that the company uses to monitor their network, systems and business application portfolio.
- Individual will work with senior members of the team to gather monitoring requirements from stakeholders and deliver solutions based on direction provided by Monitoring Architect and Monitoring Lead.
skills: SplunkDynatraceQualitySystem Engineer Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors