job summary:We are seeking a Cloud Engineer to Define Cloud Transition & Adoption Roadmaps and Solutions, Cloud Environment Management & Governance. You will Work closely with IT security to define polices and cloud security standards. In addition, you will work closely with DevOps engineers & developers to design and implement application infrastructure implementation (Azure IaaS (AKS & VM), Azure PaaS) location: Remote, Remotejob type: Permanentsalary: $135,000 - 150,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Work closely with IT security to define polices and cloud security standards
- Work closely with DevOps engineers & developers to design and implement application infrastructure implementation (Azure IaaS (AKS & VM), Azure PaaS)
- Ensure zero deployment downtime setup for applications (Java spring boot, Node.js, Phyton etc.) hosted in kubernetese
- Security hardening in kubernetese environment using network policies, service meshes etc.
- Implementing good reliability & observability of services hosted in kubernetese
- Encryption of data stored in Kubernetes environment and integrate key vaults for application credentials used in kubernetese clusters
- Implement RBAC for all workloads in Kubernetese
- Integration of security solutions for protecting Kubernetese Master Nodes, Worker Nodes & Container Instances.
- Integration with New Relic and other monitoring tools with kubernetese clusters
- Design and implement open-source solutions in kubernetese environment (Solr & Elastic Search, Other Open source DBs (Mongo DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors