job summary:Randstad Technologies is looking for a Lead Network Engineer for a local client here in Jacksonville, FL. The ideal candidate will come with strong Network Engineering expeirence, solid design/architecture experience in order to help lead the enterprise network infrastructure. The position is a contract to hire and comes with competitive pay and beneftis. location: Jacksonville, Floridajob type: Contractsalary: $50 - 65 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Principle Job Activities:
- Your technical skills are top notch, and you are known for digging into the details to find the best solutions.
- You know how to get to the bottom of your organization's needs, and how to manage your stakeholder's expectations.
- Talking to people comes naturally to you and you have an ability to communicate complex information in a way that people understand - whether verbal or written.
- You will provide expert level network management for multiple data centers (cloud, on-prem) in both an HA and DR configuration. Assess the network performance metrics and perform capacity planning & regularly test the validity of network redundancy and failover circuit testing
- You will be actively involved in implementing/testing disaster recovery (DR) process.
- You will review specifications, network architecture diagrams, process documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- You will monitor network performance and perform the necessary tuning
- You will manage cross-functional work teams and may or may not have direct reports. Any supervisory expectations will include delegation, monitoring and managing multiple projects and teams, managing client expectations, coaching staff, and enforcing compliance with department standards
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors