job summary:We are looking for a MS Dynamics 365 Professional Services Practice Lead for a direct hire opportunity for a client of ours. Although this role is remote it will require travel to client sites about 20% of the time.The ideal candidates will have the following background:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or related field preferred but not required
- Minimum of four years of experience as a Functional Lead consultant with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O implementation and upgrade experience with strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects
- Minimum three years of prior leadership experience, required.
- Minimum of four full life cycle implementations with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O as a Functional Lead or Architect with a solid knowledge in LCS, Azure DevOps, and Azure platform
- Minimum of five years of experience working in a software as a service (SAAS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, and Microsoft Net.
- Working experience with design and development of plugins, custom workflows, power apps, canvas/model apps, PCF controls, Azure administration, Azure functions, Logic Apps
- Familiarity with and preferably a working knowledge of Power BI and its capabilities related to Dynamics data.
- Active certifications (strong preference for Azure, Microsoft Dynamics, and Power Platform)
- Develops, evaluates, and influences effective and consistent productivity and teamwork to ensure the delivery of Legendary Customer Service (LCS)
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Manages daily activities of the team responsible for Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations (F&O) projects involving strategy, implementation support, and optimization and ensure data integrity for the Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Leads one or more team members consisting of cross functional, global, and virtual groups; may need to supervise staff and assign responsibility to other team members.
- Evaluates business and technology needs and translates that understanding into configuration of the software and/or technical specifications for custom development.
- Ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, technical delivery, and standards compliance; collaborate on project estimation and quoting to ensure successful delivery.
- Mentor junior to mid-level engineers ensuring technical excellence and growth. Be the point of escalation and alignment for all dynamics stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively and having very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking to junior engineers.
- Identify and lead internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice, serving as an active contributor to the community's overall knowledge base and expertise.
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Finance & Operations application
- Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with customer; Identify technical issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve. Propose creativity and innovative technical solutions to customer problems
- Responsible for customer engagement and client satisfaction. Responsible for architecting and managing resource mix across services accelerators internal products, and client projects
- Drive innovation within the practice/team by creating/identifying re-usable components, tools, accelerators & as well work on increasing adoptions of these accelerators during delivery
- Manage scope change process and issue identification/resolution with all stakeholders
- Recommends improvements to engineering processes, workflows, methodologies, and toolsets
- Develop a deep knowledge of the business and build positive relationship development, both horizontally and vertically.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors