job summary:The IT Project Manager will lead both IT and business technology initiatives. This position is responsible for managing multiple projects from concept to realization working with all departments.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and control project schedule, resources, budget, and RAID log.
- Own stakeholder communications and project statuses
- Partner with Business and Product Owner to manage scope and delivery timelines.
- Coordinate project change management activities to include release planning, business validation, end user training, and communication strategy.
- Serve as a project leader and guide project team to deliver to defined project objectives.
- Hold project team members accountable to their deliverables and responsibilities on the project.
- Proactively drive projects forwards through critical and forward-looking thinking.
- Ensure team is focused on the prioritized work.
- Provides accountability on the identification and removal of roadblocks for the team.
- Works with team for project and effort estimation.
- Facilitate and optimize methods for team discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution as requested or needed.
- Customer Service
- Giving Back
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Communication/Building Relationships
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Relationship Management
- This position will indirectly manage employees assigned to projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree preferred.
- Broad working knowledge of traditional and agile software development frameworks required.
- Experience with MS Project, Teams, and Office required.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience managing enterprise projects required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an agile delivery framework required.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience in Azure DevOps or similar tools preferred.
- Agile/SCRUM certification preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps experience preferred.
- Demonstrated computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors