Position: Business Process Analyst Duration: 1 year with Extension Location: Montgomery, AL (Onsite from day1) Skills Required
- Able to work with agency personnel and contract vendors to understand Agency MES processes
- Able to work with agency personnel and contract vendors to map out an "as is" and suggested "to be" process
- Develop a method to track process documentation
- Validate the processes in the visioning sessions
- Must have good interpersonal and communications skills, report writing abilities and an aptitude for analysing data.
- Must be proficient with spreadsheet software and flow-charting tools e.g. Visio
- Strong interpersonal skills to build team rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from State or other team members.
- Ability to work under pressure / to a deadline.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional research and reporting skills.
- 3-5 Years of experience as a Business Process Analyst
- 2-3 years of experience with multi-vendor projects
- 3-5 years' experience facilitating and/or assisting with documenting business processes
- Expert/Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office products including MS Project, SharePoint, and Visio