job summary:Our client is seeking aSystems Engineer to join their growing Healthcare Information Technology team. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the functional testing, repair, maintenance, and programming of the Rauland-Boug(Ametek) medical equipment software integration with the Electronic Medical Records systems. The Systems Engineer functions as the systems IT integration expert for the medical equipment, as well as improves staff compliance, enhances patient safety, and maintains oversight of critical healthcare communication. Responsible for clinical systems integration projects involving operating systems, system administration, software development, network security, and protocol. Provides direct technical support for Rauland-Borg medical equipment integration problems and liaises with the IS&T department. location: Baltimore, Marylandjob type: Permanentsalary: $125,000 - 130,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Designs and implements systems solutions to support Rauland business activities.
- Develops business critical financial and reporting applications based on Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, and IIS.
- Develops Windows network operating system environment and provides tier-2 and tier-3 support for daily administrative tasks including user accounts, directory services/domain environments, printing environment, and network security. Take immediate action to ensure adequate system performance and security.
- Supports and develops Medical Device Gateway infrastructure including Epic System and Rauland R5 system
- Provides primary support to Chief Architect, Technological Innovation Director and Innovation Team
- Development, implementation, and testing of disaster avoidance and recovery policies and procedures.
- Document all system hardware and OS components (inventories, configuration, etc.) software (licenses, configurations, etc.) and cabling configuration in narrative and graphic form.
- Develops and supports network management platforms based on Raulandproducts.
- Maintains the continuity of network service to multiple users. Leads diagnostic and corrective services for all network systems 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Provide possible on-call / pager support.
- Documents systems changes utilizing ITIL best practices.
- Provides tier-3 support to end-users and escalation support to the Innovation team.
- Perform routine server and security-related maintenance activities, and document completion.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors