Req-ID: 673763/ 671143/ 670010 Client: State of North Carolina (NCDHHS-NCFAST) Role: Tosca Automation Tester (3Positions) Location: Durham, NC 27709 Duration: 06 to 12 Months Webcam Interview Required Skills (5+ Years):
Complete Description: NC FAST requires the services a Tosca Developer/Automation Tester to support development and implementation of NC FAST Projects. The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contractor resource to assist with the development and implementation of NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST) as a Tosca Developer/Automation Test Scripts Writer. Duties include analyzing business requirements for testability and completeness using Functional Specification Documents, Business Requirements Documents and Technical Design Documents, analyzing and developing requirements into test conditions, development and execution of automated scripts using Trisentis Tosca to thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. This position is responsible for reviewing automated test cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all test artifacts. This position coordinates developing, testing, reports and tracks automated testing problems by providing reproducible test cases, works with other product team members to diagnose and recreate problems as well as prioritize and implement solutions and close problem reports. This position is responsible for automated test scripting data collection and analysis according to the project plan schedule and ensuring adherence to standard practices and procedures. Thanks & Regards, Sunil Kumar sunil(at)gatewaysi.com
- Experience and proficiency in using HP test tools including Test Director/Quality Center 9.0 or higher and Quick Test Professional (QTP) 9.5 or higher
- Experience testing web, GUI, client/server, and database applications.
- Experience with requirements analysis and automated test cases/script development.
- Experience with automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans and reviewing test cases.
- Tricentis Tosca Development experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills in order to interact on a daily basis with system developers, business analysts, and others.
- Ability to prioritize tasks within the project and work with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with testing Curam products.
- Experience testing for a health and human services project.
- Experience with executing SQL to validate or test.
- Experience navigating on a UNIX platform.
- Experience with DevOps tools
- Experience with Shift left automation
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe) development