job summary:Our client is seeking a Technical Product Actuary for a 6 month contract. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of experience with solving basic to intermediate pricing/actuarial problems. This position can be remote for the right candidate. At no time can sponsorship be offered for this role. CTC candidates will not be accepted. location: BLOOMINGTON, Illinoisjob type: Contractsalary: $50.00 - 54.34 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: No Degree Required responsibilities:
- Able to work independently on actuarial analyses and makes recommendations regarding appropriate courses of actions.
- Researches and analyzes various types of data to produce rate adjustment proposals, reserve estimates or economic capital models; and/or actuarial support for filings with state insurance departments; and/or to implement new rates and rating plans, using existing procedures, recommending changes where appropriate.
- Analyzes data towards developing and proposing solutions for actuarial or product line management.
- Researches and analyzes data for special projects within a defined scope.
skills: Business Analysis Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required