Responsibilities: Design and develop distributed, high volume, high velocity multi-threaded event processing systems using Core Java technology stack in an agile settingRequirements
- The Core Java Big Data Developer will be responsible for designing and delivering next generation event processing, alerting, regulatory reporting and analytics system. The candidate would be hands on developer working within Financial Global Markets Equities Data and Analytics group.
location: New York, New Yorkjob type: Contractsalary: $61 - 71 per hourwork hours: 9am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- 2+ years of recent Core Java development experience
- Experience developing distributed multi-threaded systems is desired
- Understanding of object oriented design and development principles
- Experience in developing large scale, fault tolerance systems with Kafka, Storm, NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience with DevOps model and solutions like Ansible is a plus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Proficiency in SQL and database technologies
- Design and develop distributed, high volume, high velocity multi-threaded event processing systems using Core Java technology stack in an agile setting
skills: Java Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors