job summary:Required Qualifications:S/400 application development experience (iSeries, RPG, etc.)Application development experience in RPG, RPGLE and CLIBMi SQL experience IBM/AS400, SYNON, RPG, CL Preferred Qualifications:Demonstrated successful completion of several medium to large scope projects; demonstrated proficiency working on all phases of SDLC; demonstrated proficiency with problem determination and resolution through researchand fact-findingRxClaim or other PBM Adjudication system is preferred Synon/2e experience IBM Certification Experience in COBOL will be a plus Worked with an off-shore/ on-shore model Previous Healthcare experience Additional Responsibilities Include: Provide development and support to various environments (copies of our production environment) for internal customers. These environments are used to certify that prescription claims are paying/behaving correctly before the client goes live on production. Our business users are requesting many research projects, tools, and utilities to assist them in their duties.
- At a high level, primary responsibilities will include the items below.
- Design/Coding/Testing/Support for various Customer Quality improvement projects
- Evaluation and improvement of existing procedures and processes
- Evaluation and improvement of performance for core Customer Quality utilities
- Documentation of new and existing Customer Quality systems
- Will create Technical Design documents for certification testing tools and utilities based on functional requirements prepared and approved.
- Will conform to the approved Technical Design document during development (construction & unit testing) with approval checkpoints.
- Will create the above deliverables based on the mutually agreed formats.
- Will address and resolve technical issues related to certification environments and test data.
- Proactively identify and document improvements to certification environments, data refresh utilities and test data set ups in coordination with technical and business teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors