job summary:Are you an Applications Architect with experience working on enterprise software and data solutions? Our global accounting client is looking to hire an Applications Architect!The Applications Architect will work in a contract capacity, 40 hours a week for 4-6 months and will then convert to full time hire!They are offering excellent benefits including unlimited PTO and a pension plan.They will work on the design, development, architecture, and support of enterprise applications. They should have experience with the Azure Cloud, DevOps, IT coding, and client service. Check out the details and apply if interested! location: CHICAGO, Illinoisjob type: Contractsalary: $80 - 90 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Evaluate business needs and technical assets to develop and implement solutions for a suite of applications.
- Perform application planning, drive technical roadmaps, and suggest improvements to increase efficiencies/scalability.
- Interact with business sponsors, technology senior and middle management, and executives for product development.
- Interact with customers to troubleshoot issues and questions of a technical nature around the application suite.
- Develop and maintain application architecture strategy, reference architecture and standards, and use of application patterns and assist development teams with best practices for application design.
- Create and maintain technical architecture depicting the Business and IT goals.
- Create and maintain technical documentation depicting the current state, security, and technical FAQs for applications.
- Provide consultation for technology and software solutions based on business needs.
- Oversee architectural aspects of business solution development/deployment.
- Work with support team to troubleshoot tickets open by customers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)