Job DescriptionAre you great with people? Do you take pride in a job well done? North 40 Outfitters, a stable farm and ranch retail store in Havre, MT,, is looking for friendly, conscientious individual to join our team of cashiers. As one of our cashiers, you will be responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service, processing sales transactions, resolving customer problems and complaints, and safeguarding company assets. If you are committed to working cooperatively with others while focusing on the details, we want to talk to you! Knowledge of farm store merchandise is helpful.
We provide a fun and rewarding work environment, excellent benefits, competitive pay, a phenomenal employee discount, and dedication to you as part of our team. Positions are full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Cashiering and cash handling experience
- Committed to supplying our North 40 guests with world-class, "WOW" customer service, and providing solutions to their needs
- Ability to accurately handle transactions
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Retail sales experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to meet shift requirements, including working on weekends and certain holidays, between the business hours of Mon-Sat 7am to 7pm and 9am to 5pm on Sundays with flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
- Physical ability to lift 25 to 35 lbs. frequently and over that, up to 55 lbs. rarely; occasionally carries up to 35 lbs. for distances up to 30 feet; spending up to 100% of work time, other than breaks, standing and moving as required on carpeted and concrete surfaces, handle and lift merchandise at approximately elbow level, bend, stoop, lift, carry and walk (including stairs)
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.