SPRINGFIELD O/O'S IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS CALL ME! (GROSS $6000-$7500 PER WEEK AND NET $3000-$4500+ PER WEEK)
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST THIS IS OTR, WE CAN GET YOU HOME EVERY 2 WEEKS. WE ARE SEEKING DRIVERS WHO CAN BE OUT 11 DAYS, AND BE HOME EVERY OTHER WEEKEND, FOR A LONG WEEKEND IF DESIRED. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR DRIVERS OR OWNER OPERATORS WHO WANT TO BE HOME EVERY WEEKEND, THANK YOU!
1. Are you being paid a percentage of rates your company will not show you? Drivers for every individual load there is an individual legal binding contract for that load. You do understand the one and only reason your company will not show you the rate sheets is because they are stealing your money! The companies that are the worst are the ones who are so arrogant that they will use a black marker to cover the rate before they send you the rate con. There is only one reason they would be doing this they don't want you to see the rate and they are too lazy to rip you off the more inconspicuous way by typing the load information and sending it to you minus the rate of course! Our owner operators receive every rate con via email when they are dispatched!
2. Are you sitting too much? The primary reasons for sitting too long are safety scores and longevity! Take the time out to look at your company's safety scores. Drivers understand there are 7 categories that make up your company's CSA scores and you can view your company's status on the FMCSA website. If your company exceeds the national threshold in any 2 of the 7 categories 30-40% of the industry will not use your company. This includes brokers, 3 PL's and direct shippers. You better believe the big box companies will not use you, and the companies that will use you will low ball the rates because they know you do not have a choice! If your company exceeds the national threshold in 3 categories DOT is coming for a full blown audit. It is like flipping a switch it is automatic and nothing can stop this from happening. Drivers go to this link and type in your company's DOT or MC number: https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/CompanySnapshot.aspx
So in a nutshell guys if you are sitting too much, deadheading too much and getting low rates it is probably your company's safety scores.
3. Are you paying too much for a trailer? I talk to drivers every day that are paying up to $250 per week for their trailer. Trailers are very inexpensive. Some of these companies are making up to $600 a month profit off of renting you a trailer alone! Our drivers pull 2019 plated lightweight food grade trailers with pneumatic slides and auto inflate virgin tires. 100% free! Our drivers pay absolutely nothing for their trailer, trailer maintenance, cargo insurance and trailer insurance.
4. Are you pulling an old trailer that is in poor condition? Lets face it drivers every time that trailer gets dinged on an inspection so does your professional driving record! Every equipment violation that the trailer gets it not only effects your company, but it will be on your PSP report for the rest of your career. This report does not specify whether the violation was their trailer or your truck. Guys, you can spend $10,000 on a 10 year old trailer and that DOT cop is going to find something, he always does!
5. Are you working for newbies? Longevity in this industry means a lot! Don't let them damage your career with their inexperience. We have been in our 16 acre terminal for over 40 years. Everyone knows us, everyone uses us. We are currently set up and doing business with over 500 companies. So, who would you give your freight to?
6. Are you being booked and dispatched from outside the United States of America? This one is mind boggling to me so I am going to keep it short and sweet! How can you book hot and just in time freight when you are six hours ahead of us and on another continent? You can't! These companies are booking early and non-negotiable freight. They are taking anything they can get that is why your rates are so bad! This newfangled nonsense is a failed idea from the get go and good luck verifying THOSE rate cons!
7. Are you being held hostage by cheap, dedicated house freight your company is committed to? Most of the time dedicated freight is just another term for half price freight. Every day shippers call us and offer us scenarios like 5 loads a day or 20 loads a month, and basically want us to do it for 2/3's of the market rate and we do not do this. All this does is create an easy day for dispatch and the brokers know it! No one in our industry cares about service anymore the only thing that matters is the old mighty buck! The shippers do not care who is driving the truck as long as you're doing it cheaply, and the next guy that comes along and decides to do it cheaper, well guess what your company isn't dedicated anymore!
8. Have you ever heard your dispatcher use the term "backhaul"? This usually goes hand and hand with dedicated freight! When your company must get you back to a certain area for this "dedicated freight" that's when you hear the term "backhaul" slung around, and then you start hearing things like "take this cheap load so we can get you back here for this hot load" or even worse "deadhead back here for this hot load", but keep in mind that hot load you're doing cheaper than anyone else is why your dedicated to it in the first place! So guys these are two terms you never want to hear if you truly want to maximize your revenue "dedicated and backhaul".
Try to visualize this map in your mind: all freight moving from the south going north to Detroit, MI and back west to Milwaukee, WI moves for an average of $2.50-$5.00 per mile, sometimes more, and the deadhead should be as minimal as 100 miles per week. If you are not getting at least 70% of those kind of rates you are being under paid!
All of these companies out there offering $.95-$1.50 plus FSC per mile are making approximately $2.00-$3.00 per mile on your truck after your cut, and that is ridiculous! This is the opportunity for you to get a fair percentage of daily market rates in what is more than likely the best market and economy most of us have ever seen in our professional careers! The consumer is spending, unemployment is lower than what it has been in 48 years, and freight is moving at incredible volume and the rates are higher than they have ever been in our industry! If the carrier you are signed on with isn't showing you these kind of rates, then one of two things are happening: (1) they are hauling extremely cheap freight, or (2) they are not being honest with you about how much they are being paid"probably the second scenario"! You should be running for a minimum of $2.00 per mile to your truck after the carrier's cut, and that is a "minimum" of $2.00 per mile. Most of the time you should be making more than $2.00 per mile!
We email all of our O/O's every contract and rate con for every load you haul! You see every rate on the real contract, not some make believe contract/rate sheet that a crooked operations manager put together on an excel spreadsheet! We are pretty sure we are the only company in this area doing this!
Our owner operators take home $3000-$4000 every week after fuel and deductions, not gross that's take home, with an average of around 2200-2500 miles per week!
Notice the lack of "BS" in this ad/rant; that's because this program was designed and developed by a former O/O of over 20 years! We truly understand what it takes to run a truck, support maintenance and make the money you should be making! RESPECT and HONESTY are the most important aspects of our company!
Ask your dispatcher to send you the rate sheet, and if he says "NO" then they are skimming money off the top! If they are giving you a true percentage of the rate they should show you the contract "rate con" and anyone running for mileage pay is definitely being under paid!
We are a locally owned and operated trucking company. We have 24 hour dispatch. Everyone in our operations office is either a former driver or the son/daughter/wife of a driver. Our Safety Director drove for 20 years before becoming our Safety Director 14 years ago!
We have plenty of regional lanes for O/O's and company drivers! We do have long haul as well for the drivers who like to stay out longer!
NO CONTAINERS! NO MICROMANAGING! NO NICKEL-AND-DIMING!
NO AGE LIMIT ON TRUCKS! 99'S AND OLDER ARE WELCOME!
<>MAINTENANCE HELP PROGRAM
<>100% NO TOUCH FREIGHT
<>PRE-PASS PLUS ELITE
<>BASE PLATE PROGRAM
<>IFTA PROGRAMWE FILE YOUR FUEL TAXES FOR YOU
<>100% FREE TRAILER USAGE WITH NO MAINTENANCE COST TO YOU
<>NO CARGO INSURANCE EXPENSSES
<>ROADSIDE INSPECTION BONUS
<>COMDATA FUEL CARDS
<>ADP PAYROLL CO. DIRECT DEPOSIT EVERY WEEK
<>24/7 DISPATCH WITH EXPIERIANCED DISPATCHERS THAT HAVE EXTENSIVE KNLOWLEDGE OF THE INDUSTRY
<>NO FORCED DISPATCH
<>FAMILY OWNED COMPANY
For more information please call or text 513-608-3517
Do not hesitate to text with any questions, or concerns you may have!
This is a class A CDL Regional/OTR position, we require 3 years recent OTR experience and over the age of 25 with a clean driving record!
At least 3 years verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
Stable work history and good safety record
NO serious violations in the last 3 years
Thank you for reading!
Keywords: owner operator jobs , owner operator cdl , owner operator cdl a , owner operator , owner operator alsip , owner operator naperville , texas , indiana , wisconsin , michigan , transportation jobs , OTR, over the road, over the road jobs , otr , otr jobs , top paying jobs, top paying job, top paying owner operator jobs , top paying owner operator job , top , owner , operator , cdl , owner operator , volvo , freightliner , cascadia , evolution , alsip , burbank , orland park , chicago , bolingbrook , darien , naperville , romeoville , lemont , oak lawn , des plaines , schaumburg , arlington heights , skokie , aurora , elgin , miami , tampa , new york , florida , illinois, michigan , memphis , nashville , alabama , Tennessee , iowa , Missouri, arkansas , ohio , columbus , long distance , jobs for owner operators , top pay , best company , trucking jobs , best trucking jobs , top trucking companies , trucking companies , trucking companies to work for , trucking , owner operators , owner operator , independent contractor , independent contractor jobs , trucking company , transportation , reefer , flat bed , dry-van trailer , bobtail, transport job , transport jobs , transporting , truck driver job , professional driver , driving job , driving jobs, over the road, team, OTR, Company Driver, Dispatcher, Dispatch,Transportation, Semi, DOT, Tractor Trailer, Commercial Driver's License, Trucking, Truck Driver, Logistics, CDL Class A, Long Haul, Great Opportunity, Start your Career, Great Pay, Training, Program, CDL Truck Driver Training, Class A Truck Driver, Hiring Truck Drivers, Logistics, OTR Truck Drivers, Over the Road, Semi Driver, Shipping, Transport, Truck, Truck Driver, Truck Driving Opportunities, CDL, commercial driver's license, class a, CDL license, cdl jobs, truck driving opportunities, trucking company, student truck drivers, Class A truck driver, class A cdl, semi driver, company truck driver, transport, trucking jobs, cdl truck driver training, otr truck drivers, hiring truck drivers, transportation jobs, dispatch, dispatching logistic logistics reefers flatbed dry van fuel card quick pay mc authority dispatcher dispatchers truck trucking Truck Drivers