Customer Service Technician (CST) Level 1, and Level 2 Lead Technician Colorado & Wyoming
Mountain Regional Equipment Solutions (MRES) is full service Distributor for Automated Lubrication Systems, Active and Passive Safety Systems, and Maintenance Products throughout the Western US. Our core manufacturers are Groeneveld automated lubrication products, Claitec warehouse products, Orlaco, Preco, Brigade, and SCANLINK products. Our technicians work in our shop and at customer sites performing installations and service of our products on all types of off road heavy equipment, on road vocational transport equipment, and stationary and fixed plant equipment.
Our customers work and are located throughout the Western US in the Construction, Aggregate, Mining, Agriculture, Energy, Waste, Governmental, Transportation, Industrial, and Manufacturing Industries. We are able to work with them and onsite due to our commitment to human and environmental safety. Safety training includes MSHA, OSHA, DOT, Company, and Customer training.
MRES is committed to providing our employees a safe working environment where they can enhance their skills, provide for their families, and have an enjoyable career. Our benefits include the following:
- Very competitive wages
- Paid Training and Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Match Retirement
- Health Plans including 100% for employee medical, family plans, traditional plans, and HSAs
- 100% Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), Vacation Pay, Bereavement Pay
- 100% Paid Travel Expense
- Company supplies majority of all tooling except hand tools
- Opportunity for advancement
Basic CST Responsibilities
CSTs of each level must be able to safely perform the following:
- All mechanical duties in the field and in the shop
- Works with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and welding skills
- Work with customers and co-workers with a positive attitude.
- Provide own hand tools (company provides major tooling)
- Read, understand, and communicate in English all literature, manuals, and schematics associated with position.
- Complete daily paperwork both written and electronic.
- Lift up to 75lbs with no restrictions.
- Climb up and down ladders and equipment.
- Drive and maintain company vehicles if issued. Pass DOT Physical, and required drug screening.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping skills in shop, vehicles, and job sites.
- Wear and use all company provided Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Be willing to travel as needed.
- Attend all required training for safety, products, skills.
- Work inside and outside.
- Be on-time and fit for duty each day.
- Perform all and any tasks assigned with a positive attitude.
- Have fun and be safe
First and foremost candidates must want to work in this great industry and be ready for an exciting career. All employees must be willing and able to pass all required drug screens as required by our industry. Those who are issued company vehicles must have a valid drivers license with no restrictions and provide a MVR if being issued a vehicle. MRES participates in the E-Verify Program. A High School Diploma or GED and Associates Degree preferred. Strong mechanical aptitude is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanic work done on Construction/Mining equipment: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- State issued drivers license, insurable driving record (Required)
- State licence, must be 21 years of age, DOT laws apply (Preferred)
- English, Spoken and Written (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply