- Reporting to the UX Lead, you will be responsible for setting up redesign cases in Bootstrap Template.
- Experience at distilling complex information and workflows into simple solutions. A UX Designer should have a strong foundation with user research, design thinking, information architecture, flowcharts, wireframes, hi-fidelity designs, prototyping, pattern libraries, design systems, persona creation, customer experience maps.
- Communicate feedback, deliverables, and recommendations with all relevant teams and management.
- Knowledge of Agile product development, scrums, sprints and Jira software to communicate timelines, planning, status, deliverables, and daily updates.
- Conduct & facilitate design requirements, UX and visual QA reviews.
- Web and Mobile Design Experience 8 years or above
- Design screen/page layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
- Work with developers to apply style and user interface design to campaing related application
- Adobe Campaign/targeting Design Experience is plus
- Bilingual(Korean) Preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.