- We’re hiring a self-motivated Business System Analyst and the successful candidate will work directly with various business department to improve business process.
- He/she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of their needs are compatible then can make business process more efficiently. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job may require some overtime hours, especially due to urgent market/company situations. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Coordinate requests from various department for business process changes including enhancement IT systems.
- Design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness
- Collecting and analyzing business pain points and suggestion better solution for improvement.
- Bilingual in English/Korean
- Minimum of 3 years of experience related business innovation.
- Experiences in Networks Business Process are preferred
- Experiences in system interface or integration are preferred
- Experiences in J2E development are preferred
- Familiarity with Oracle, SQL, QlikView is preferred
- Strong communication and customer interface skills
- Build/manage plan and risks
- Identify & validate client's business needs & requirements/processes and translate them into system requirements
- Facilitate with user acceptance testing and provide issue resolution to the business users
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skill for multiple task.
- College degree in Information Systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.