- Validate and Run Cell Based assays independently
- Prepare reagents and buffers
- Maintain cell lines
- Work according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory guidance.
- Assess analytical result data on acceptability using Excel workbook, Watson LIMS system or other computer software and maintain documentation according to GLP/GXP guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with Mammalian Cell Culture techniques
- Experience with neutralizing antibody assays, plaque assays, PRNT, or microneutralization assays
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or other related degree concentration.
- 2 years of experience working with Mammalian Cell Culture
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Kenilworth, NJare encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays