The communications coordinator will possess the ability to prioritize projects and tasks, meet multiple deadlines, and monitor several projects simultaneously. The position requires superior organizational skills.
Salary range: $46000 - $56000 per year.
· Collaborates with management to develop and execute organizational communication and market branding strategies. Designs and implements information campaigns.
· Develops and edits advertising, print and digital collateral, social media, and email marketing content.
· Oversees website management and content development.
· Monitors the content of all press releases and other internal and external communications.
· Assists in marketing budget development and cost tracking.
· Aids in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared towards targeted audiences.
· Provides supervision and direction to staff and works in conjunction with the marketing department.
· Creates strategies to increase program awareness and drive student enrollments.
· Acts as liaison to and maintains positive relationships with the media and other interested parties.
· Establishes and continuously assesses the effectiveness of the internal controls within the unit and compliance with University policies and procedures. Ensures employees are trained on controls within the function and on University policy and procedures
· Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
· Minimum 1+ years experience in managing business communications or scholarly publishing industry
· Phenomenal written and verbal English communication skills
· Familiarity with or interest in academia or publishing is a plus
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Experience with social listening and brand management tools is a plus
· Experience writing content for all media platforms
· Ability to balance a strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail
· Willingness to be an active, productive member of a high-performing remote team
· Graphic design skills are a plus
Employee Assistance Program