CapTech is looking for a dynamic team player to join the Marketing team as a digital marketing specialist. This position plays a vital role in developing and leveraging data to improve and optimize our marketing efforts, assisting with the coordination of digital marketing activity including social media and website content, and performing a range of administrative and marketing support responsibilities related to the daily operations of the marketing department.
The ideal candidate is curious and loves to problem-solve in a fun and collaborative environment. We are looking for an independent thinker with excellent time management skills and the ability to move projects and tasks through to completion.Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain analytics to track marketing success
- Proactively make recommendations to improve website content and marketing efforts based on performance and trends
- Manage primary marketing tools and technologies and the vendor relationships (Salesforce, Pardot, Lead Pages, BrightEdge, Sprout, social channels, website)
- Manage new content and content updates for our corporate website within our Content Management System (CMS)
- Manage blog submissions and governance processes, and collaborate with team members on new site content or existing content updates
- Optimize website pages based on site performance and analytics
- Communicate and train best practices across the organization
- Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices
- Assist with special projects across the marketing department
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills, And Experience Required
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related fieldor equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of digital marketing and social media experience
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask, working on several projects at once with careful attention to detail
- Fast learner with a collaborative working style
- Passion for using data to connect the dots between marketing, ROI, and outcomes
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.All positions include the possibility of travel.CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.