80/20 Commission Split / 10K Yearly Cap. No franchise or desk fees.
All inquiries will be kept confidential. https://allurebrokerage.com/join-our-team/
Commission based jobMust have a valid Real Estate License in Texas, Wyoming, or Colorado to apply!
Real estate isn’t just about business operations. We think it’s also about the right people.
Our associates understand the simple truth that selling is all about relationships, and we believe this is what makes our company’s culture so unique. We’ve created a supportive environment for our associates, and provide them with the freedom to do what they do best….build and maintain relationships! We are looking to hire a Real Estate Agent to join our growing team.
Being a cloud brokerage, but not a “discount brokerage” allows us to keep our fees low, passing on the savings to you. We offer competitive commission splits, training, full-time office assistance, as well as full customization and support. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Allure Real Estate Brokerage is an ideal company for you. Real Estate License Required. Visit us online for more information & apply: https://allurebrokerage.com/join-our-team/
Commission based jobMust have valid Real Estate License in Texas, Wyoming or Colorado to apply!
Visit us online for more information & apply: https://allurebrokerage.com/join-our-team/
The Broker is licensed in Wyoming, Colorado, and Texas.
- Consult with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for a good value
- Take clients on home tours and attend open houses
- Advise clients throughout the negotiation process to help them get maximum value for their home
- Study your local real estate community and be knowledgeable on current home sales
- Advertise your realtor services to the local community through marketing materials and networking
- Maintain and update listings of your available properties
- Obtain and maintain exclusive listings of your own
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Valid Real Estate License in the relevant state or the ability to obtain one quickly
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to understand and present contracts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills
Job Type: Commission
Pay: $100,000.00 - $350,000.00 per year
- real estate license: 1 year (Required)
- real estate salesperson: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
- On the road