About the Role:
PPW is a web & mobile application that manages work order details and property status in the field services industry. Our software manages the flow of data throughout the supply chain. PPW is used by companies to run their entire workflow process from start to finish. Meeting the needs of our customers is very important to us and our success.
We are looking for a high performing software developer to join our team and help us in our mission.
PPW is owned by Xactware Solutions in Lehi, Utah which has been in business for over 30 years. Both PPW and Xactware are part of the Verisk family of companies, which allows us to provide the adventure of a start-up company with the perks and stability of a large, international organization.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role:
- This is a fast-paced position that will require the developer to prioritize tasks on a day to day basis.
- Your day would mainly consist of developing, troubleshooting and maintaining new and existing code.
- You would spend time working with customers and customer support to identify bugs in the system and detail the specifications of feature requests.
- You would be expected to document bugs and develop and test fixes.
- You may also spend time collaborating with management and other project stakeholders on specifications for new feature requests.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Amazon Web Services
- XML, and
- web services
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar) or equivalent experience
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.