Job DescriptionThree Primary Purposes
- Coordination of quality care:Assesses residents as necessary, addressing physical, emotional, social and spiritual concerns. Consults with families in regards to resident care needs.
- Training and Education:Conducts continuing education and training for health services employees as necessary. Provides one on one coaching to Medication Technicians.
- Adherence to state regulations: Guide Health services team to ensure state guidelines are followed. Performs all responsibilities related to RN delegation of nursing tasks. Monitors alert charting, especially to assure appropriate employee response to issues and to determine need for RN assessment.
- On-call phone
- Monitors and addresses consulting pharmacy reports.
- Monitors resident incident reports and completes review of each one.
- Advises health services employees concerning resident health issues, by telephone if not in facility.
- Assesses residents as necessary, addressing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual issues.
- Assists in development of service plans, assuring health service issues, as well as other service issues that potentially impact upon health, effectively addressed.
- Attends service plan meetings as necessary.
- Assures health services employees adhere to all medication room systems (according to Guide for Medication Assistants).
- Addresses issues regarding unavailable medications or treatment supplies, informing Administrator as necessary.
- Performs new month MAR review, assisted by RN or LPN.
- Assures physician orders are reviewed, sent to physician, and returned with physician signatures every six months.
- Assures compliance with all federal and state regulations pertaining to health services.
- Oregon RN License
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tackle the mundane with the same enthusiasm as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great teamenvironment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.