Directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in scheduling, staging and cutting wire orders.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are being followed.
- Manage the wire cut screen
- Train current and new employees
- Ensure all wire cut will calls are cut and delivered to the counter in a timely manner
- Maintain a safe work environment for employees
- Manage the safety audit process for the department.
- Assist with the testing of new processes
- Assist with the implementation of new processes
- Maintain the integrity of wire inventory and perform any needed adjustments
- Effectively manage the equipment used in the Wire Department
- Ensure that a safe working environment is provided for employees
- Effectively manage department overtime
- Manage and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Perform the D.A. process when necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Scheduled Hours
2 PMto 10:30 PM
(From time to time the supervisor may be required by the manager to work a modified/extended schedule depending on needs)