We are seeking a proven and flexible compensation leader to lead our core compensation function. This is a ‘roll-up-the-sleeves and get it done’ leader for all compensation-related matters, with the expectation that you’ll build a team in the short term to support this work and our continued organizational growth. Collaboration and partnership are critical for this role – we are seeking someone with a who strong relationships both within and across the HR function, as well as across our business.In this role you will:
- Research, design, and stakeholder new or revised compensation programs that align with our unique business and differentiate us from our competitors.
- Support significant aspects of our stock plan programs to include relationship management with senior leadership and outside advisors.
- Drive company-wide pay equity initiatives.
- Build strategic partnerships across functions to ensure the efficacy, alignment and transparency of our compensation offerings, while balancing fiscal and legal realities.
- Address concerns, exceptions, and other unique situations with respect and transparency for all employees and partners.
- Conduct annual review of salary ranges, geo zones and compensation guidelines and execute on changes based on market data changes, emerging best practices and internal analysis/feedback.
- Manage compensation administration and provide strategy and thought leadership relating to all compensation matters to HR business partners and recruiting.
- Draft plans, educational materials, and communications designed to provide employees, leaders and HR business partners with timely and accurate information regarding compensation initiatives
QualificationsWho you are:
- Highly collaboration-focused; comfortable and skilled as an internal advisor, partner and influencer.
- 8+ years of compensation management experience. Equity design and Executive Compensation experience is helpful, but not essential.
- Use systems and tools necessary to illustrate and convey complex information in clear and simple formats (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Previous experience with development of training and communication materials is helpful, but not essential.
- Knowledge of HR programs and systems – prior experience with Workday is helpful.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to communicate across a diverse organization at all levels of leadership.
Additional InformationWhat is important to usCreating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving othersMaking a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we’re powerfulTrusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff doneResults motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcareWe're curious and act big not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.