Want to help explore and build new ways to deliver content to the world?At Ingram, our Technology team is blazing a trail by providing content distribution services to thousands of publishers with key initiatives around business intelligence, machine learning, continuous integration and omnichannel. We support diverse people and technology that highlights innovation through SaaS platforms, metadata, cloud, and containerization. Our teams are agile, and emphasize authenticity, creativity, and transparency upon a fact-based foundation.The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you are an IT professional who strives to deliver results through collaborative partnerships, understanding what drives business,and enjoys working in a connected culture, we can’t wait to meet you!Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree or directly related year for year experience
- 8 years’ experience in advanced programming languages
- Hands on coding experience with .Net and Java programming languages
- Microservicearchitectural design includingREST and SOAP Webservice / API development
- Experience with SQL, SQL Server
- Experience with CI/CD deployment environments such as Azure Dev Ops
- Technical expertise across various Data Management middleware technologies areassuch as or similar toTIBCO BW integration suite, GoAnywhere MFT, MQ, EMS, Karaf, Elastic Search
- Hands-on configuration experience with API Management and Gateway toolsets a big plus
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace working environment
- Strong Communication and Problem-Solving Skills, must be proactive and self-managing
- Leads a group of Data Management API/Webservice and ETL application developers; sets direction, monitors, and provides technical oversight to their daily activities and team ceremonies.
- Defines and executes software development integration processes and data management controls based on industry best practices to ensure each development initiative meets user and business requirements on a consistent and repeatable basis.
- Designs, develops and leads others in the development of custom software to meet business and user requirements.
- Provides team production support duties such as leading Root Cause and Corrective/ Preventative Action Initiatives.
- Acts as technical lead and provides application development oversight to help drive Third Party integrations from conception to completion.
- ProvidesLevel of Effort (LOE) estimates in response to product requests and works with therequestor and Data Management manager torefineandprioritizework.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Author events & book signings
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Free advance copies available throughout our HQ in Greater Nashville
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code & Flexible Schedules (per team)
The world is reading andIngram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.