Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks a Finance Manager who will:
· Lead the budgeting and forecasting process to ensure accurate financial information is available to the Executive Team and Board of Directors.
· Compile and present financial information and reports to the Head of School and Board.
· Monitor and manage cash and credit card balances.
· Reconcile banking and credit card statements.
· Perform accounting tasks within QuickBooks Online including data entry, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
· Manage tuition payments, donations, and other receivables using Smart Tuition, Blackbaud Merchant Services, and Square.
· Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing procedures.
JH Classical Academy’s mission is to “educate K-12 students to cultivate wisdom and virtue in them so they can discover and fulfill their God-given potential.” The high expectations and specialized instruction provided to students are reflected in the opportunities for personal and professional growth afforded to faculty and staff, as well.
This position offers the unique challenge and opportunity of non-profit accounting, budgetary oversight of multiple entities, and periodic opportunities to interface with a board of successful and renowned entrepreneurs and administrators. With a Board of Directors, team of faculty and staff, and student body drawn from all across the nation, JH Classical Academy offers both a close-knit community and an enterprising, energetic workplace.
Seated in the heart of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, JH Classical Academy provides the rare opportunity to live at the gateway to both Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. Within the workplace, JH Classical Academy attracts innovative and passionate teachers and students who seek to renew American education via a return to Western classics and Christian heritage.
Ideal candidates for this position should be enthusiastic, versatile, detail-oriented, independent, and have the ability to:
· Interact with students, families, community members, and colleagues with humility and kindness.
· Maintain and foster effective relationships with the parents and guardians of students, vendors, the Executive Team, and Board of Directors.
· Deliver accurate, high-quality work in a timely manner.
· Structure own workday, create and manage deadlines, and respond positively in a fast-paced environment.
· Communicate financial information to the Executive Team and Board.
Candidates are encouraged to have the following education, experience, and skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance, or equivalent experience.
· Proficiency in QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Office and Excel, and Dropbox.
· Familiarity with Blackbaud’s Smart Tuition is recommended but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday