As a HumanResource Recruiter you will assist in the staffing and managing of the human resource needs of a growing company.This job is based out of our Corporate office. Remote work is not eligible. Primary Responsibilities
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Recruit and screen all job applications to maintain staffing needs.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Follow candidates throughout the pipeline of the application and interviewing process, along with following up with branch manager interviews.
- Extend and send job offers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Google Docs and Microsoft Office proficiency a plus
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: Hiring,Communication Processes, Recruitment
Additional InformationWhy Edge?
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health and Life Insurance plans available
- Gym and Basketball Court
- Full time hours – Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm